Label: Blue Tunes Austria
Catalog #: BTR1CD042
Quality: VBR Kbps / 44,1 kHz / Joint Stereo
Release Date: 05.09.2012
Total Size: 138 Mb
01. Haldolium - Bass Computer 07:30
02. Haldolium - Sole Way 07:38
03. Haldolium - Running 07:41
04. Haldolium - She Damned 08:06
05. Phaxe - Train Boogie 08:27 (Haldolium Remix)
06. Haldolium - Equality 07:48
07. Haldolium - Defunc 07:44
08. Haldolium - My Secret Garden 07:00
09. Haldolium - Floating Point 06:47
10. Haldolium - October 08:34
Haldolium delivered a considerable amount of dance floor anthems setting milestone after milestone along the development of an entire genre.
This new album is an eightfold proof. Progressive Trance pioneer Mario Reinsch didn't lose his touch!
The unifying elements of 'Lowlights' are pumping offbeat rhythms and a distinctly organic feeling in the sound itself, clearly the trademark of Haldolium. Half of the tracks employ hypnotic, repetitive vocals, merging into the driving rhythms like an instrument, some even include actual singing and vocoder samples. These tunes are clearly reminiscent of Mario's rich activity as a producer, reaching into various other music genres.
The other half of the album consist of solid, pure instrumental dance floor bangers, characterized by a deep and dramatic atmosphere that is created in escalating, ever growing build-ups.
Altogether 'Lowlights' provides an entertaining variety both for experimental novelty-seekers and lovers of rolling Progressive Trance between day and night.